72-Year History Of Every Top 10 Hit
Here’s the second edition of the book that, in nine short months, sold out and spawned the Top 10 Hits series! Updated through the “Hot 100” chart of January 28, 2012, Top 10 Pop Hits 1940-2011 has something for everyone, from radio’s earliest swing stars to the latest YouTube sensations. A lot of musical ground is covered in this artist-by-artist listing of every Top 10 hit on Billboard’s pop singles charts!
Also featured is a ranking with photos of the Top 50 “Chart Kings & Queens”; check out where Frank, Elvis, Michael, Madonna and Bing rank as the the Top 10 hits leaders of all time!
Key information shown for each title includes:
- peak date
- peak position
- weeks at peak for #1, #2, #3 hits
- RIAA physical and digital certifications
- non-certified million sellers
- B-side (only listed when a commercial record contained a different song; not shown are the B-sides that were album snippets or alternate versions of the A-side — instrumental, remix, dub, etc.
- label & number
- specialty song indications
|Dimensions||8.5 × .5 × 11 in|