Pop Annual 1955-2016
It’s the ULTIMATE song ranking, using chart performance (peak position on Billboard’s pop singles charts) as the main component, with weeks at peak and weeks charted also factoring in to the equation. Arranged by year, the 9th edition of this fan favorite includes comprehensive, essential chart data and more for all songs and special bonus sections. After all, the goal of each record is to attain the highest possible position on the weekly Hot 100 chart!
62 Years of ALL the charted hits!
Year by year by year, Pop Annual is a numerical ranking of all the songs that peaked from January, 1955 through December, 2016, on Billboard magazine’s pop singles charts: Hot 100, Bubbling Under the Hot 100, Best Seller in Stores, Most Played by Jockeys, Most Played in Juke Boxes and Top 100.
- Check box for each and every hit.
- Single underline after every 5 peak positions
- Double underline after ever 10 peak positions
Comprehensive, Essential Chart Data Arranged For Fast, Easy Reference
- Peak chart position
- Total peak weeks
- Peak date
- Yearly rank
- Songwriters are shown for every title that made the Hot 100, Bubbling Under the Hot 100 and any of Billboard’s other Pop charts since 1955
- Original label
- Total weeks in the Top 10
- Total weeks in the Top 40
- Total weeks charted
- RIAA Platinum/Gold certification
- Playing time of each title – especially helpful when searching for the correct version of a song to download
- Instrumental, Novelty, Christmas and other specialty recordings are indicated with special symbols
- Photos of the Top 5 songs heading each year’s ranking
Special Bonus Sections:
- Ranking of Top Songwriters
- List of Tag-Along artists
- Academy Award & Grammy Award-Winning Songs & Records
- Complete Alphabetical Song Title List
|Dimensions||8.5 × 1.5 × 11 in|