Top R&B Albums 1965-1998
360 pages | 7″ x 9″| Hardcover
Covers every artist and album to appear on Billboard’s Top R&B Albums chart from 1965-1998, with complete chart info. features highlighting each artist’s hit albums and hot chart eras, complete track listings for Top 10 albums and more!
It’s the history of the R&B album been spelled out in such exacting detail, right down to every artist and album ever to appear on Billboard’s R&B album charts. It’s an artist-by-artist listing of each of the 2,225 artists and 6,953 albums to appear on Billboard’s Top R&B Albums chart from its first appearance on January 30, 1965 through December 26, 1998.
In addition to the usual chart data, this book also includes:
- Individual Tracks from each Top 10 Album are listed below the album title
- Pictures of the Top 50 Artists
- Peak Position on Billboard’s Pop Albums Charts
- Top 200 R&B Artist Ranking, Current Value Of Album
- Complete A-Z Track Listing of every track from every Top 10 album
- Top Artist & Album Achievement Section
- #1 Albums Section
|Dimensions||7 × .75 × 9 in|