Hot Country Songs 1944-2012
512 pages | Size: 8.5 x 11 inches |
Now In Stock! Pre-orders have shipped!
Hot Country Songs 1944-2012 covers the complete history of Billboard magazine's Country Singles chart, from the very first "Juke Box Folk Records" chart in January, 1944, through the last "Hot Country Songs" chart of December, 2012. This eighth edition is bigger and better than ever with more data and new features displayed on every page of its larger 8.5" x 11" size. This is THE book for true Country music devotees and professionals.
- Songwriters and B-sides!
- 225 Weeks of Chart Data Updates
- Approx. 800 New Titles
- Large 8.5" x 11" Size
- Chart discographies are in true chronological order
- Complete chart data on every song (debut date, peak position, weeks on chart)
- Short biography for every artist
- NEW! Every Song's Writer(s)
- Every B-side
- RIAA gold/platinum certifications
- Record label & number
- "Hot 100" and "Bubbling Under" Positions for crossover hits
- Top 5 Hits shaded for easy identification
- NEW! Joel's personal list of Top 100 Country Songs!
- And so much more!
Chronological Listing of Every #1 Hit
Song Title Index
Lists of Artist & Song Rankings and Achievements
Here are some of the artists that have had at least eight hits since our 2008 edition:
- Trace Adkins
- Jason Aldean
- Dierks Bentley
- Zac Brown Band
- Kenny Chesney
- Toby Keith
- Lady Antebellum
- Miranda Lambert
- Tim McGraw
- Brad Paisley
- Rascal Flatts
- Darius Rucker
- Blake Shelton
- George Strait
- Taylor Swift
- Carrie Underwood
- Keith Urban